Over the years our Helpers have received many requests for what they consider “odd jobs”. These tasks include replacing hard-to-reach lights, taking pets to the vet, changing tires, moving furniture, removing dirt from the roof, and more! The list is endless. If there is such a job, I think it would be easier to search on that platform starting with “Help” 🙂
Given the licensing requirements, you can hire through Helpire to help with the maintenance of the property. Some may be household chores, and others may be related to regular home maintenance or projects and upgrades. Let’s take a look at the home renovation that Helpire Pros can help with.
- Repair doors or windows that do not open or close properly. This includes repairing and replacing broken locks.
- Fixing and replacement of windows and door seals
- TV, photos, and mirrors hanging
- Cabinet door and replacement of door handles
- Fix and replace knobs, handles, and hinges
- Installation of railing
- Fixing holes in walls and plaster
- Regrouting and scaling tiles
- Installing pet’s door
- Replacing lighting bulbs
- installation of the projector and home entertainment systems
- Buildings and installations of cabinets and shelves
- Painting and filling cracks on walls
- Replacing or repairing flooring
- Clean and restore sanitary pipes
- Concrete work
- Flies screen net installation or replacement
- Construction or assembling of fences, pergola, and gazebo
- Installation of entertainment decking area
- Remove oil, dust, and dirt with a high-pressure washer.
- Oiling and resealing of wooden furniture
- Building storage walls and garden beds
- Fixing damaged roofs or tiles
- Landscaping and garden maintenance
- Installing outdoor lights
- Exterior painting
- Eliminating graffiti and repainting
Jobs Handyman Not Do
- Lawn mowing
- Hazardous waste removal
- Works on the structural wall
- Foundation works
- Major plumbing work
- Major electrical work
- Home extension
- Pests control
- Installing and repairing the alarm system
Replace windows spiral balances and sash cords
Windows with straps generate a better decorative function and offer supplements for each home. As with anything, mistakes can happen over time. Common window errors can be caused by spiral cords and scales. Before spending money on casement window specialists, find out if your handyman can help replace these parts.
Replace damaged and broken flooring
All floors are susceptible to damage. If you have cracked or bent tiles, or broken or dirty tiles, you can hire a Helper. Minor damage, such as a single floor slab, may be easier to repair. If the board cannot be repaired and needs to be replaced, it requires much more skill and craftsmanship. There are experts in this field, but we recommend you talk to maintenance companies first and ask for a quote.
Replace worn rollers on sliding doors, cupboard doors, balcony doors, and folding doors
Rollers for all types of sliding doors can thin out over time, usually due to aging. If there’s a problem with the door, why not let the Helpire pro do it for you?
Kitchen and bathroom renovation or remodeling
Designing a finished kitchen or bathroom is one thing. Creating or modifying from scratch requires imagination, creativity, and forethought. You can hire a maintenance service pro to renovate your kitchen or bathroom. From paint to new cabinets, fixtures, and fittings. Hiring a service pro through Helpire guarantees 100% workmanship, and the skills and know-how to help.